- AMANO HOTEL BERLIN - A PROPERTY OFFERING TRAVELLERS SOMETHING SPECIALSexy and elegant. Cool yet understated. International yet local. Velvety soft and rock-hard. Each of Hotel AMANO’s five floors contrasts harmoniously with the others, greeting all five senses as guests arrive on their travels. - always the best price guaranteed on amanogroup.de
- THE RITZ-CARLTON, AMMAN COMMEMORATES ITS FIRST YEAR IN JORDANSince opening its doors one year ago, The Ritz-Carlton, Amman has become one of the premier hospitality and leisure destinations in Jordan’s bustling capital city, providing impeccable service to guests from around the world and garnering a wealth of international attention and acclaim.
- Hyatt Announces Expansion of Brand Footprint in EuropeHyatt Announces Expansion of Brand Footprint in Europe with Plans for Kennedy 89 Hotel in Frankfurt The luxury property will mark the debut of The Unbound Collection by Hyatt brand in Frankfurt and the second Hyatt-branded hotel in the city
- ST. REGIS HOTELS & RESORTS AND VILEBREQUIN REVEAL LIMITED-EDITION CAPSULE COLLECTIONFeaturing three distinct and vibrant patterns, the collection celebrates the luxury hospitality brand’s highly anticipated resort openings with pieces for men, women and children
- Ascend Hotel Collection Continues Global Expansion in Top MarketsIndustry’s first and largest soft brand kicks off 2023 with new deal signings and openings in unique, experiential destinations
- WIZZ AIR LAUNCHES TWO NEW ROUTES FROM LONDON GATWICK AIRPORTTwo new routes will take passengers to Prague, Czechia and Hurghada, Egypt Flights to the popular holiday destinations will commence on October 31 Fares start from £21.99 to Prague and from £48.99 to Hurghada
- easyJet and easyJet holidays announce nine new routes from the UKeasyJet has put nine new routes on sale today from nine UK airports to destinations across the UK, France, Morocco, Tunisia and Iceland
- QANTAS PREPARES TO FAREWELL BOEING 717; WELCOMES MORE NEW AIRCRAFTQantas will mark the end of an era with the departure of one of its Boeing 717 jets, the first of its type to be registered and flown in Australia. The departing 717 (registration VH-NXI) holds a special place in the Qantas Group’s modern history, having operated Jetstar’s first flight between Melbourne and Launceston on […]
- Lufthansa Group reaches agreement on the acquisition of 41 per cent stake in ITA AirwaysDeutsche Lufthansa AG have reached an agreement with the Italian Ministry of Economy and Finance (Ministero dell’Economia e delle Finanze, MEF) to acquire a minority stake in the Italian national carrier ITA Airways (Italia Trasporto Aereo S.p.A.). Lufthansa will obtain a 41 percent stake in ITA for EUR 325m through a capital increase.
- Ethiopian Airlines Wins Best Overall in Africa Award at the 2023 APEX Passenger Choice AwardsEthiopian Airlines, Africa’s leading aviation group, is pleased to announce that it has been crowned as the winner of Best Overall in Africa award at the 2023 APEX Passenger Choice Awards
- China’s Travel & Tourism sector forecast to see swift post-pandemic recoveryThe World Travel & Tourism Council’s (WTTC) 2023 Economic Impact Research (EIR) reveals China’s Travel & Tourism sector’s GDP contribution is forecast to grow more than 150% this year.
- North Dakota Invites Visitors to Kickoff Summer with Unbelievable ViewsFrom the rolling prairies of North Dakota Badlands to the tall bends near the Pembina River, North Dakota’s awe-inspiring views and off-the-beaten path adventures pair together for a summer to remember.
- The best bizarre museums to visit in Europe, according to touristsEuropean cities are a treasure trove of cultural heritage, attracting travellers from all corners of the world. But while popular attractions like national art museums or historical buildings are a must-see on every tourist’s agenda, there is a whole other world of eccentricity waiting to be explored.
- Cruzeiro Safaris Kenya Presents: Nairobi Unveiled – Unforgettable Luxury Safaris & Tours,Experience the beauty of Nairobi, Kenya with Africa Trips – Luxury Safaris, Tours, Excursions, Attractions and Vacation Holidays!
- Visit Malta announced as Official Headline Sponsors of The Travel United Cup 2023!Visit Malta has been announced as the official headline sponsors of The Travel United Cup 2023.
- THE RITZ-CARLTON, AMMAN COMMEMORATES ITS FIRST YEAR IN JORDAN
- Visit Malta announced as Official Headline Sponsors of The Travel United Cup 2023!
- Discover Qatar Unveils the Ultra-Exclusive F1® Ultimate Fan Experience Package
- Four Seasons Invites Connection and Discovery Across its European Portfolio
- NINH BINH TOURISM WEEK 2023, THEMED AS “THE GOLDEN TAM COC – TRANG AN”
- Julia Simpson, President & CEO, World Travel & Tourism Council
- CTFM 2023: Hon. Edmund Bartlett, Minister of Tourism, Jamaica
- CTFM 2023: Hon. Kenneth Bryan, Minister for Tourism and Transport, Cayman Islands Government
- CTFM 2023: Trevor Sadler, CEO, interCaribbean Airways
- CTFM 2023: Gary Hendricks-Dominguez, Dep. Director, Int. Marketing & Promotion, Cayman Islands
- WTTC Calls for Urgent Action on Sustainable Aviation Fuel
- Marriott International Signs Industry-First Strategic Collaboration with Rappi in Latin America
- Emirates relaunches the Skywards Everyday app
- Amadeus ecosystem approach to lead transformation of hospitality sector
- United Becomes First U.S. Airline to Add Live Activities for iPhone