Get the New York CityPASS, the best deal in the Big Apple. Your New York CityPASS saves you time and money as you skip long ticket queues for entry to six of New York’s premier attractions.
This New York CityPASS is a perfect introduction for first-time visitors to New York. It includes free admission to top local attractions and the visitors have a flexibility to customize their itinerary to their own preferences.
Each ticket booklet is packed with useful information, including hours of operation, transport and contact information, plus insider tips so you can get the most out of your visit to New York City. It’s all you need to see the best of the city that never sleeps!
Your New York CityPASS includes tickets to the following must-see attractions:
- Empire State Building Observatory and one audio tour. Bonus Same-Night General Admission – enjoy a same-day second visit between 10pm and closing.
- American Museum of Natural History, with one Hayden Planetarium Space Show
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (includes all special exhibitions and same-day admission to the Cloisters museum and gardens)
- Option Ticket 1: Guggenheim Museum and one audio tour OR Top of the Rock admission
- Option Ticket 2: Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island ferry ride with audio tour* OR a Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise (your choice of a 2-hour Semi-Circle Cruise, a 2-hour Harbor Lights Cruise, a 75-minute Liberty Cruise, or The Beast speedboat tour)
- Option Ticket 3: 9/11 Memorial & Museum OR Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
Click here to find Schedule & Pricing Information about this tour
Find Hotels: Hotels in New York State, USA | Hotels in New York City, USA
Find Things To Do: Things To Do in New York, USA | All Things To Do in USA