Uncover the aroma and flavors of Spanish cuisine as you learn how to prepare traditional Spanish dishes from a local chef. Whether you’re a cooking enthusiast or culinary novice, you’ll enjoy the hands-on experience of Spanish cooking classes in Barcelona.
Find out the professional secrets of Spanish cuisine during this class. Discover the secrets of Spanish cooking as you make roasted veal with buttered potatoes or one of Spain’s most famous dishes, paella – rice with seafood or a selection of meats. Finish your class by preparing mouthwatering desserts like crema catalana (Catalan cream) or arroz con leche (rice pudding).
As you prepare your meal, learn interesting facts about Spanish gastronomy from your local chef. Then, it’s time to sit down and taste your creations.
Note for moslem travelers: Cooking class materials may contain non-halal ingredients, such as wine. But, you might be able to ask the chef to provide only halal materials.
The essence of Spanish cooking technique is to use the amazing ingredients this country produces, such as fresh olive oil, fresh seafood, juicy tomatoes, world-class ham, and make minimal effort to turn them into simple and delicious dishes.
Many dishes come from distinct areas within Spain, including the Andalucia, Galicia, Catalonia, and Basque regions
Some popular Spanish dishes include:
- Paella: A dish that most people are familiar with. There are many different types of paella, but the original is said to come from Valencia.
- Croquetas de Jamón: Little nuggets of thick béchamel sauce studded with some kind of protein, breaded, and then deep-fried.
- Tortilla Española: A Spanish omelette made of eggs and potatoes.
- Gambas al ajillo: An appetizer and tapas dish with garlic shrimps that have been fried with olive oil in a special clay pot.
- Albondigas: Spanish version of meatballs, known in Spanish as Albondigas.
- Pulpo a la Gallega: A traditional Galician dish made with octopus.
- Jamón Serrano and Iberico: Spanish specialties of cured ham.
- Gazpacho: A cold tomato soup with mixed raw vegetables.
- Rabo de toro: Spanish oxtail stew known for its rich taste and juicy meat.
- Mallorquin Tumbet: A delicious Spanish vegetarian dish from the Spanish island of Mallorca.
We help you find cheap flights and hotel best deals
Use Xelexi.com to find cheap flight and hotel best deals anywhere! We compare airfare and hotel prices from dozens of leading travel sites and bring you only the best prices. No need to search for promos and discounts on each travel sites, just use our search box to find cheap flights to your destination and the best hotel deals in any location around the world.
Xelexi.com searches both the largest booking websites and small local systems. Enabling you to choose the most affordable offers that are not even listed on each service separately.
Afterward, if you're into adventure, then look for excursions or things to do at your destination. Get an unforgettable experience. Explore and book amazing tours and activities.
Xelexi.com is very simple and fast. We help you find hotels, airline tickets and tours that fit your travel budget. It's free to use. There are no additional and/or hidden costs.
So what are you waiting for? Use Xelexi.com now! Let's have an adventure!